Image Credit: Alicia Rackley of Meraki Portait
for taking the time to stop by and check out the pricing of my services. You are the lifeblood of Bouchard Entertainment. Your consideration means the world to me and having taken the time to stop by this page says a lot. So, thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙂
My Name Is
Chris Bouchard and I am the owner, and sole DJ, of Bouchard Entertainment. For years I have taken a ton of pride in helping others, being organized, thorough, diligent, and timely. But, it has only been since 2014 that I have been able to take those values and apply them to something bigger than me: you and your wedding. Being in the top 10% of Maine DJs, as awarded by The Knot & Wedding Wire, has been achieved by putting all of my focus, time, resources, and energy into each of my couples weddings’. As a sole DJ company you are getting me – I am giving you everything I have and offering all the resources I’ve acquired to make your wedding planning, and wedding day, fun and stress free.
Bouchard Entertainment has been a part of 240+ weddings and other private events since 2014. I have reviews all over the web pointing to the level of care and detail I give my clients. I strive for a fun and easy planning process – a laid back and fun wedding day – and packing your dance floor with as many people as possible. I am Bouchard Entertainment and you are getting the absolute best one could give. How does that sound to you?
MY PROMISES TO YOU:
- Relationship Building
- Rather than have some stranger show up at your wedding that knows nothing about you, and you nothing about them, just isn’t my style. I want to get to know you as a couple and individually to make it feel like a friend has showed up to celebrate with you not some random guy.
- There’s a 100% chance i’ll take you out to dinner and drinks to wrap up your planning before the wedding. Unless covid destroys the world or it’s just not logistically feasible we’ll hit up some good eats. Tab is on me.
- Consistent Communication & Correspondence
- It’s my duty to be in touch with you. Not only will I keep you on track with important milestones: like when to send your invites, or when to grab your rentals, but I will just check in say “Hey, how are you and how can I help?” because this is more than just showing up and playing music for your wedding.
- I am available almost any time to answer ANY questions you have. It could be about ANYTHING wedding related. If I don’t know the answer I know that there are people around me that do. Without a doubt! Ask me anything.
- Fun and easy planning tools within an online portal via my website.
- This will lead you through an entire wedding day from your ceremony prelude to the last song of the night. It includes everything you could ever do at a wedding – so if you plan on doing the garter toss, grand introductions, shoe game, or you don’t, it’s all there.
- Select songs for each special moment and formality
- Take notes of other information to consider and be able to come to it later.
- The portal also has all of your invoices, signed documents, and notes I have left you. Making it easy to pay invoices right online and have all the information you need to easily stay on track.
- Gold Standard Customer Service
- You’re the priority, the lifeblood, the reason I love what I do. I’ll take the absolute best care of you during every chapter of your planning and wedding day.
- Valuable Resources
- I can’t give you all of my nuggets right now but I assure you that the resources I have developed and inherited will allow you to see weddings through the eyes of other couples and their planning processes. Painting a very vivid image about how unique and fun your wedding can be. If there is anything my couples have enjoyed the most it’s the ability to have a lot of information that answers FAQs before they happen and allows them to comb through music with ease.
- A PACKED DANCE FLOOR
- What’s a celebration without every possible dancer out on the floor enjoying themselves?! I like to call it a party… because at the end of the day it IS the party that your guests, you, and I, reflect on. Guaranteed.
Katie Calder 8/15/2021 Bride – As seen on The Knot **There has never been a review that speaks in higher volumes to my promises to you**
“In the time it took to plan our 2020 wedding – then replan for 2021! – I felt like I really got to know Chris – through email and his social media accounts, and he felt like a good friend, not just a service! I got regular email updates from Chris through everything, even with little reminders of where I should be at in the planning process! He was always responsive and so cheerful! He truly made the whole process so easy for me, even during the difficulties of rescheduling. I am so grateful we were able to keep him when we had to postpone! 2021 proved to be crazier for me than 2020, and admittedly, I don’t think I gave him a whole lot of information to work with. But he did an incredible job the day/night of! He kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole time and was just a great, energetic vibe! Just so much fun to work with and talk with, and I wish I had a chance to talk to him more during the wedding! Of course, being the bride, I got pulled around everywhere, but Chris, you truly are an incredible person and I am so happy I found you in my search for a DJ! I will continue to support you however I can and will always be cheering for you in all your endeavors! Thank you so so much again for everything you did for us! Hey, maybe we’ll do it again next year, for the third time! LOL!! <3”
Caroline Andrews 7/24/2021 Bride – As seen on Google:
“We chose Bouchard entertainment as our wedding DJ/MC. Chris was fantastic!! He sent us a few questionnaires to fill out throughout the wedding planning process. He really understood the vibe we were going for through out cocktail hour and dinner. People complimented us on the music. Everything flowed perfectly during the ceremony and into cocktail hour. After dinner he turned the volume up and everyone hit the dance floor. I wish we could go back and relive that day over and over again. I would highly recommend Bouchard Entertainment. He made the planning process easy and was an excellent communicator. Thank you Chris!!”
Alison Thompson 5/2/2021 Bride – As seen on The Knot:
“We highly recommend Chris as a dj for your wedding. Not only was Chris responsive, patient, and incredibly flexible throughout the entire wedding process (especially when Covid changed our plans!), he went above and beyond to help us out and make everything as stress free as possible for us, even when it was outside the scope of his job as a dj. During the planning process, Chris sends reminders of what should be done, checklists, and also will coordinate with other vendors which is so helpful. He sent us playlists so we had a good idea of what to expect during each portion of our day and was just so up front and on top of everything. It was so appreciated. Thank you, Chris!”
Heather Galasyn 7/18/2021 Bride – As seen on The Knot:
“Chris was amazing! He kept on us track leading up to the wedding by frequent emails and was so quick to respond to any questions I had. He listened to what genres/artists we wanted specifically and everyone had such a great time! He also played some disney music for the kids before the introductions, which was a huge hit. The photo booth was amazing as well! Thank you so much Chris!”
More reviews on my testimonials page and on Wedding Wire – housing reviews all over the web pointing to the service you deserve!
May through October
Are known as ‘prime wedding dates’ because in New England the rest of the year is cold and most people don’t want to worry about snow and ice. The Saturdays during these months have a pricing minimum of $3,000. My DJ services are valued at $2,300 which leaves you with $700 to choose from an array of services to meet or exceed my minimum pricing:
- Ceremony Audio – $450.00
- Two microphones – One (1) on your officiant and one (1) on Partner B. – OR – One (1) on officiant and one (1) wireless handheld for readings.
- Pre-recorded Music starting 20-30 minutes before ceremony start time.
- I am present to handle all of the levels and sound during the ceremony.
- Additional Satellite Setups – $250.00
- Used for a cocktail hour that is separate from your reception space. Highly recommended for the majority of weddings in Maine.
- Additional FULL Setups – $700.00
- Smaller version of your reception space. Used for first dance, toasts, and dinner being at a separate location from the remaining formalities and dancing.
- Dance Floor Lighting – $200.00
- Basic floor wash that fades between colors to give the dancing vibe without going super crazy. The colors are easily washed out by photographers lighting so you do not end up with dots, squares, and lasers in your final photos.
- Uplighting – $500.00
- Wirelessly controlled lighting that provides a warm, elegant, ambiance and turn into full room dance lighting for the end of the night.
- Private video showing uplighting during dancing in a traditional. It should start at 13 seconds where you can see the lights changing the entire room! If you are having your reception in a tent and want to know what dancing would like… you can take a look at this short video!
- Static uplighting in reception spaces seen here.
- Lit Monograms – $450.00
- We use traditional glass monograms which offer a much more warm and classy feel. Approximately $150 of this cost goes to the purchase of a painted glass “GOBO” for the projector.
- No Longer Offering a Photo Booth for weddings I am DJ’ing as of 2/28/2022
Due to increased costs of travel all weddings must reach the $3,000 minimum plus $0.75 a mile round trip travel costs.
Weddings Are Expensive… I get it.
So, do any of these discounts apply to you?
November through April
Are off season dates and come with a pricing incentive – There is no pricing minimum during the off season. Utilize what you need and want without worry of hitting a minimum price.
Friday and Sunday Weddings
Fall in line with off season pricing above. There is no minimum – utilize what you want and need without meeting a minimum price.
I extend an additional $100 off to military couples regardless of off season, & Friday/Sunday, discounts. The $100 would be in addition to the above discounts should your wedding fall under those guidelines. I appreciate your service and dedication to keeping myself, my family, and our country safe. Thank you.
If you’re hosting a reception inside an air conditioned (temperature controlled) facility I am happy to offer you a discount. There are some factors to consider so please make sure to ask!